Tales from Memory Creek Ranch
Andi and Riley’s adventures continue in this short story Andrew Carter book, which follows the Andrea Carter Circle C Milestones Series. Twelve fun stories are found in Tales from Memory Creek Ranch! It shares the joys of Andrea’s courtship and marriage. Among others, the stories include:
- Special Spot–Riley insists he is the only one who knows about his hideaway in a corner of the Circle C ranch. Andi insists there is no place she hasn’t explored. Who is right?
- Yosemite Getaway–Riley and Andi head to Yosemite for a dream honeymoon that turns into a nightmare when the Yosemite stagecoach is robbed.
- Sierra Adventure–Andi wants a tree in true Carter tradition, and Riley has to work hard to make it become a reality. There’s no snow but plenty of danger in the Sierra high country.
- Overgrown Kitty–A cougar cub Andi gave to Chad wreaks havoc on the Circle C, so Chad hauls the overgrown kitty back to Memory Creek ranch. What will become of this lonely cub?
- Lamb Trouble–Andi loves lambs, but Chad has always said “no.” Riley is a different story, and Andi gets the pet she’s always wanted. How much trouble can one lamb be?
- Andi Had a Little Lamb–Andi discovers that no pets–no matter how cute and cuddly they are–can compare with her very own “little lamb,” Riley and Andi’s first baby.
- Plus six more!
About the Author
Susan K. Marlow is always on the lookout for a new story, whether she’s writing books, teaching writing workshops, or sharing what she’s learned as a homeschooling mom. The author of the Circle C Adventures series and the Circle C Beginnings series, Susan enjoys relaxing on her fourteen-acre homestead in the great state of Washington.
Full Table of Contents
Part 1: Courtship (1885-1886)
- 1) A Very Special Spot
- 2) Peaches, Peaches Everywhere
- 3) Temporary Teacher
- 4) Shall we Dance?
Part 2: Marriage (1886)
- 5) Yosemite Nightmare
- 6) The Shooting Lesson
- 7) Rattlesnake Stew
- 8) Sierra Adventure
- 9) Overgrown Kitty
- 10) Lamb Trouble
- 11) Andi Had a Little Lamb
- 12) Riley Prescott, Proud Papa