Shepherding a Child’s Heart DVD Series
Shepherding a Child’s Heart is about how to speak to the heart of your child. The things your child does and says flow from the heart. Luke 6:45 puts it this way: “…out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.”
In this newly-recorded edition, Tedd Tripp presents his Shepherding a Child’s Heart seminar in twelve half-hour sessions. Tedd has refined this material over two decades, resulting in a presentation that is practical and accessible. He draws on his wealth of experience as a parent, school administrator, and pastor as he guides viewers through the principles of biblical parenting.
Includes English and Spanish subtitles
Contents of the Series:
- 1, Getting to the Heart of Behavior
- 2. You’re in Charge
- 3. Your Child’s Development: Shaping Influences
- 4. Your Child’s Development: Godward Orientation
- 5. Examining Your Goals
- 6. Discarding Unbiblical Methods
- 7. Embracing Biblical Methods: Communication
- 8. Embracing Biblical Methods: Appeal to Conscience, Life of Communication
- 9. Embracing Biblical Methods: Discipline Process
- 10. Shepherding Children: Ages 0-5
- 11. Shepherding Children: Ages 6-12
- 12. Shepherding Children: Teens
About Dr. Tedd Tripp
Tedd Tripp is the president of Shepherding the Heart Ministries, a non-profit organization, whose mission is connecting the hearts of God’s people to the power and grace of the gospel. He has developed and teaches materials that encourage the people of God to understand gospel hope for the ways that human beings are pushed and pulled by the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Tedd is known around the world for the best-selling child rearing book, Shepherding a Child’s Heart, and as the presenter of Shepherding a Child’s Heart Ministries.
He is also Pastor Emeritus of Grace Fellowship Church in Hazleton, Pennsylvania, where he served from 1980 until 2012. Tedd was married to his wife, Margy, in 1968; they are parents of three adult children and nine grandchildren. Dr. Tripp is a graduate of Geneva College (B.A.), Philadelphia Theological Seminary )(M. Div.), and Westminster Theological Seminary (D. Min.).