Serving with Love and Loving to Serve
A child who learns to serve others with joy can become a husband or wife who brings genuine joy into their own family. The servant spirit, which Jesus said makes one “the greatest of all”, is unmistakably
better caught than taught—that is, picked up by being around people who love serving others!
Dennis and his wife Naomi have raised four sons who find great delight in serving others and they know how you can pass that on to your children.
About the Speaker
Dennis Gundersen is the President and owner of Grace & Truth Books, and author of Your Child’s Profession of Faith and Courtship and Dating: So What’s the Difference? He and his wife Naomi have been married since 1976 and have four adult sons, all of whom they homeschooled for the entire duration of their pre-college education. He served as Pastor-Teacher of two different churches in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area from 1984-2009 – Tanglewood Baptist Church of Sand Springs and Grace Bible Church of Tulsa. Dennis teaches at churches and conferences nationwide and is a visiting professor at the Tlapaneco Bible Institute in Guerrero, Mexico.
Other CD messages of Dennis, found at Grace & Truth Books:
- Helping Your Child Build a Good Conscience
- Courtship and Dating: So What’s the Difference?
- A Hebrew Boys’s Education in the Time of Christ
- Don’t Scare the Children! Homeschooling and the Fear of the Lord
- Building Godly Character with Older Books
- Doing Family Worship without being a Bible Scholar
- Homeschooling with a Broken Spirit
- Faithful and Flawed Fathers: Abraham and You, Dad