Scripture Memory Songs 2
Thirteen (13) more fun and exciting Scripture Memory Songs!
Sing along with these lively songs and arrangements, to help make memorizing God’s Word fun and easy! Clap your hands, tap your foot, and sing-a-long, and before you know it you will have 13 more helpful Bible passages committed to memory!
See also Volumes 1 and 3 of Scripture Memory Songs! (shown below)
Songs on this CD include:
1) God Created: Genesis 1:1
2) Oh, Taste and See: Psalm 34:8
3) No Condemnation: Romans 8:1
4) For by Grace: Ephesians 2:8-9
5) Think About These Things: Philippians 4:8
6) Better is a Poor Man: Proverbs 28:6
7) Be Strong and Courageous: Joshua 1:9b
8) But Have not Love: 1 Corinthians 13:1
9) How Can a Young Man: Psalm 119:9
10) I Can do All Things: Philippians 4:13
11) A Good Name: Proverbs 22:1
12) The Fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22-23
13) Your Word: Psalm 119:105
About Jim Spencer and family
Jim and Nicci were married in 1996. Jim is the founder and president of The Family Worship Resource Center, and is author of the book, Doing Family Worship. He is a speaker and top-ten songwriter. Jim has served in the local church for many years as a leader of worship in music. Nicci is a wife and homemaker. She enjoys reading and cooking and of course loving and spending time with her children and husband. They have 13 children.
The Spencers are always pleased to join you or your church for a service or event. In morning worship services, they can do either a couple of songs or lead the entire worship in music portion of the service, whatever you prefer. In evening services, or events, they are often asked to do an hour of music, including some original songs, centered on the Word, a few familiar hymns and a couple of songs from their Scripture Memory Songs CDs with encouraging testimonies woven throughout. Their goal in their concerts is to glorify God, exalt Christ and, by God’s grace, edify the body of Christ.