Scripture Memory Songs 3
Thirteen (13) fun and exciting Scripture Memory Songs!
These catchy tunes and lively arrangements by Jim Spencer will help make memorizing God’s Word fun and easy! Clap your hands, tap your foot, and sing-a-long, and before you know it you will have these 13 helpful Bible passages committed to memory!
Songs on this CD:
- A Strong Tower (Proverbs 18:10)
- See What Kind of Love (1 John 3:1a)
- The Heart of Man (Proverbs 16:9)
- Every Good Gift (James 1:17a)
- Be Glad (Psalm 32:10-11)
- When Pride Comes (Proverbs 11:2)
- These Are the Names (Exodus 1:1-5)
- Slow to Anger (Proverbs 19:11)
- Like A Wise Man (Matthew 7:24-25)
- The Interests of Others (Philippians 2:4-5)
- A Wise Son (Proverbs 10:1b)
- The Fire Goes Out (Proverbs 26:20)
- Before Kings (Proverbs 22:29)
About Jim Spencer and family
Jim and Nicci were married in 1996. Jim is the founder and president of The Family Worship Resource Center, and is author of the book, Doing Family Worship. He is a speaker and top-ten songwriter. Jim has served in the local church for many years as a leader of worship in music. Nicci is a wife and homemaker. She enjoys reading and cooking and of course loving and spending time with her children and husband. They have 13 children.
The Spencers are always pleased to join you or your church for a service or event. In morning worship services, they can do either a couple of songs or lead the entire worship in music portion of the service, whatever you prefer. In evening services, or events, they are often asked to do an hour of music, including some original songs, centered on the Word, a few familiar hymns and a couple of songs from their Scripture Memory Songs CDs with encouraging testimonies woven throughout. Their goal in their concerts is to glorify God, exalt Christ and, by God’s grace, edify the body of Christ.