Revival God’s Way
A Message for the Church
For all Christians who yearn to see true revival.
This no-compromise biblical clarion call to revival is timeless. Leonard Ravenhill clearly shows how the church can be brought from where it is to where it ought to be. The church still needs his message, first published in 1983, for as Ravenhill said, “We live in a generation which has never know revival–God’s way.”
The message is drastic, fearless, and often radical. His goal for the church is nothing less than full restoration to the glory, power, holiness, and dignity that Christ intended for it.
About the Author
Leonard Ravenhill was born in 1907 in England. He became one of England’s foremost evangelists, preaching with vigor and power. He immigrated with his family to the United States in midlife, where he continued his ministry. The author of several books, including Revival Praying, he went home to be with the Lord in 1994.
Table of Contents
- The Joy of Jesus
- Growing out of Spiritual Infancy
- We are Still a Valley of Dry Bones
- Truth Lies Fallen in the Streets
- God Needs no Sponsors
- Hell is Burning While the Church Sleeps
- Where is the Salt?
- True Revival Changes the Moral Climate
- Have we no Tears for Revival?
- Joel Still Cries: “Sound an Alarm!”
- Prayer Poverty in the Pulpit
- Who Shall Stand in His Holy Place?
- Praying the Holy Ghost
- Intercessory Prayer
- The Cost of Intercession
- The Intercessors
- From Saul to Paul
- God Sought for a Man, but Found None
- Prayer Is the Battle
- More Stern will grow the Conflict
- Behold His Nail Prints!
- We Plead or we Perish