The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible
Dollaro Leather (Black)
A Study Bible to Feed Your Soul – in the King James Version.
This new edition of the Reformation Heritage Bible has numerous unique features, perhaps the best of which is, every chapter of the Bible is summarized for help with family worship! Other features are:
* 36 articles in the back, on key features of living the Christian life
* Guidance on how to experience the truths of the Bible
A Study Bible to Instruct Your Mind
* Thousands of study notes with integrated cross-references
* Introductions to each section and every book of the Bible
* Classic Bible text with explanations of difficult words
* More than fifty articles on key Christian teachings
* Concordance, color maps, daily reading plan, and more!
A Study Bible to Discover Your Roots:
* Overview of twenty centuries of church history
* Ancient creeds, confessions, and catechisms with introductions
Size 6-1/2″ x 9-1/4″
Page Font Bible: 9.8 pt. Minion Font
Notes: 8 pt. Myriad SemiCondensed Font
All Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bibles are Smyth Sewn for lasting durability. These editions of The Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bible are being printed by Jongbloed, a Dutch printer reputed as the world’s finest publisher of Bibles.
Dollaro Leather is a split leather created from the fibrous part of the hide left once the top-grain of the rawhide has been separated from the hide.
Each Bible is packaged in an elegant presentation box.
Smyth Sewn bindings use thread to sew through folded signatures of a book. Signatures are made by printing on large sheets and then folding into groups of pages, usually 16 or 24 at a time. Each signature is sewn individually with threads going through each page several times. The threads are then tied off. All of the signatures are likewise attached together with thread creating what is called the book block. The book block is further strengthened using flannel and adhesive on the spine.