A Long Line of Godly Men Profiles
The Best in Christian Biography
All twelve (12) volumes of the A Long Line of Godly Men Profile series – at a 20% discount when purchased together! A beautiful set which continues to grow, as new volumes are added about twice a year. The set presently includes:
- The Missionary Fellowship of William Carey
- The Affectionate Theology of Richard Sibbes
- The Passionate Preaching of Martyn Lloyd-Jones
- The Daring Mission of William Tyndale
- The Trinitarian Devotion of John Owen
- The Evangelistic Zeal of George Whitefield
- The Heroic Boldness of Martin Luther
- The Gospel Focus of Charles Spurgeon
- The Unwavering Resolve of Jonathan Edwards
- The Mighty Weakness of John Knox
- The Expository Genius of John Calvin
- The Poetic Wonder of Isaac Watts
Beautiful, jacketed hardcovers, 160 to 200 pages each, authored by Steven J. Lawson, Douglas Bond, Sinclair Ferguson, or Mark Dever.
From Luther to Spurgeon, from Calvin all the way to Lloyd-Jones, certain lives throughout church history are remembered as special testaments of God’s faithfulness. Through preaching, teaching, hymnody, and their courageous choices, they illustrate what God’s grace can accomplish through a life submitted to His purposes. With Dr. Steven J. Lawson as the series editor, the Long Line of Godly Men Profile series offers readers an opportunity to learn from these exemplary lives.
About the General Editor
Pastor Steven J. Lawson is President and founder of OnePassion Ministries, a ministry designed to equip biblical expositors to bring about a new reformation in the church. Dr. Lawson hosts The Institute for Expository Preaching in cities around the world. Dr. Lawson is also a Teaching Fellow for Ligonier Ministries, where he serves on its board. Moreover, he is Professor of Preaching and oversees the Doctor of Ministry program at The Master’s Seminary, where he also serves on its board. Further, Dr. Lawson serves as the Executive Editor for Expositor Magazine published by OnePassion Ministries.
Dr. Lawson has served as a pastor for 34 years in Arkansas and Alabama. Most recently, he was senior pastor of Christ Fellowship Baptist Church in Mobile, Alabama. He is a graduate of Texas Tech University (BBA), Dallas Theological Seminary (ThM), and Reformed Theological Seminary (DMin). He is the author of 28 books with plans to write many more.