Little Lights Box Set 2
These five beautifully illustrated hardback books are perfect introductions to the lives of famous Christians from the past. The colorful illustrations capture the eye of any young child and the stories are beautifully told in simple language. We all want our children to learn of these key people in the history of the spread of the gospel. This box set includes the stories of:
- David Livingstone: Who is the Bravest?
- John Calvin: What is the Truth?
- Martin Luther: What Should I Do?
- Eric Liddell: Are you Ready?
- Mary Slessor: What is it Like?
Learn about God’s plans for people’s lives and His amazing provision.
Recommending Reading Level:
Read for Myself – Ages 6-10
Read to Me – Ages 3-5
About the Author
Catherine Mackenzie has written several biographies for young teens in the Trailblazers series as well as other titles for younger children. She lives in Scotland and has several nieces and nephews – a perfect practice audience!
The other boxed set
If you enjoy Little Lights Box Set 2, you will probably value Little Lights Box Set 1 as well, which includes the stories of:
- Amy Carmichael: Can Brown Eyes be Made Blue?
- Hudson Taylor: Could Somebody Pass the Salt?
- Corrie ten Boom: Are All of the Watches Safe?
- George Muller: Does Money Grow on Trees?
- Helen Roseveare: What’s in the Parcel?