Little Lights Box Set 1
These five beautifully illustrated hardback books are perfect introductions to the lives of famous Christians from the past. This Little Lights Box Set includes the stories of:
- Amy Carmichael: Can Brown Eyes be Made Blue?
- Hudson Taylor: Could Somebody Pass the Salt?
- Corrie ten Boom: Are All of the Watches Safe?
- George Muller: Does Money Grow on Trees?
- Helen Roseveare: What’s in the Parcel?
Learn about God’s plan for people’s lives and His amazing provision.
Recommended Reading Level:
Read for Myself! – Ages 7-11
Read to Me! – Ages 3-6
About the Author
Catherine Mackenzie has written several biographies for young teens in the Trailblazers series as well as other titles for younger children. She lives in Scotland and has several nieces and nephews – a perfect practice audience!