It Is Your Life
Raising Families for the Glory of God
Featuring: The Moody Family
Features music by Nathan Clark George and John Kraemer.
In this increasingly secular world, God is raising up families that love Him and seek to obey His Word. They aren’t perfect families. But God, in His grace, is doing a work in their hearts and homes. In this second episode of It is Your Life, we’ll take you to the beautiful mountains of North Carolina to visit the home of the Moody Family.
You will be encouraged, challenged, and inspired as Trent and Angela Moody transparently share the joys and challenges of raising a Christian family in an ungodly culture.
The film includes 40 minutes of bonus features, including personal interviews, behind the scenes, an update on the Moodys from a previous edition, and more.
- Large family, small house
- Family unity
- Home education for Biblical reasons
- Grandparents’ perspectives
- Influencing the culture while protecting our children
- Trusting the Lord for the blessing of children in spite of financial and physical difficulties
- Training sons and daughters in their God-ordained roles
- Caring for an aging parent
- Daily family worship
- Commitment to a Biblical church
- Being a keeper at home
You’ll find the Moody’s transparency in sharing their own struggles to be quite refreshing!
“Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do .. for it is not a vain thing for you, for it is your life.” (Deuteronomy 32:47)