His Chosen Bride
Single Girl Secrets to Living Out Proverbs 31
We worship a God who is absolutely worthy of our trust in every area of life; but sometimes we allow the longings of our hearts to get the best of us, and we become fearful, not trusting Him with our future. This is a special area of temptation for single girls as they await the unfolding of God’s will for their lives in regard to marriage.
As a relief from these worries, author Jennifer Lamp Neef suggests wholehearted devotion to the Lord; treating Him Who calls Himself “our husband” (Isaiah 54) as such, and knowing that in a deeper relationship with the Lord, we can discover how much more He treasures and loves us – right now – than any future husband ever will be able to. Don’t lose the opportunity, Jennifer says, to discover the rewards of loving and growing closer to Him in this remarkable, wonderful and fleeting season of life we call “singleness.”
About the Author
Jennifer Lamp Neef comes simply as a friend to the reader, looking into God’s Word along with you. She writes, keenly aware of individuals God used to challenge her years ago, pointing her singleness in exciting directions she nearly missed altogether! This debt of gratitude fills her with a burning passion to pass this vision on to the next generation – that the world may know of a God who loves them, and that each of us – herself included – would be increasingly inspired to live for the treasures of eternity. Now married, Jennifer and her family make their home near Wichita, Kansas, where she takes way too many pictures of them and anything else she finds fascinating.
Table of Contents
- A Letter from My Heart to Yours
- A Secret of the Christian Life – Loving God
- Purpose in Life
- A Principle that will Change Your Life … and Future
- A Lofty Position Called Servanthood
- All Aboard! – Regions Beyond
- A Trait that will take you Far
- Beyond Typical, Servant Leadership
- Little Choices – the “Shapers” of Life
- Multiplying Your “Talents”
- Strength for the Heart, the Soul, the Muscle!
- Going the Extra Mile, Becoming a “Mystery”
- Femininity, an Endangered Species, and Why we Should be Concerned
- Reaching Out to a World That’s Hurting
- Wise Decisions for Tomorrows
- An Exterior that Matches the Message of Your Heart
- State of the Nation Address – What we’re up Against
- Accepting the Challenge!