“…If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures; then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.” — Proverbs 2:4-5
Get ready for a treasure hunt! Hidden Treasures contains 90 illustrated proverbs for you to identify. Read through each chapter of Proverbs with your family and find them! This book contains a wealth of material for your family worship times.
Hidden Treasures Contains:
* 90 prize-winning illustrated Proverbs from Doorpost’s Proverbs Illustrating contest
* Instructions for many different topical studies in Proverbs
* Suggestions for using the drawings in family worship while reading through Proverbs
* Charts for recording your findings
* Chapter-by-chapter notes and study suggestions for reading through Proverbs with your family.
* Special activity and object lesson ideas
* Plans to help you apply what you learn
* Proverbs to memorize
* Resource list of other commentaries, books, and audio to help you dig even more out of Proverbs.
Proverbs was written to young people, to guide them in the right paths. Wisdom is the most valuable possession our sons and daughters will ever own!
About the Author
John and Pam met at a Bible study in the 80s. John noticed that Pam’s bookshelves contained many of the same books as his did. He also noticed the jar of alfalfa sprouts in the window, and well… thus it began.
With four kids (two more to come) and a deep love for books, they started Doorposts in 1990 in the attic of their small house in Clackamas, Oregon. Eventually the growing kids, business, and animal collection spurred a move to the country, where God provided the perfect house and warehouse/office facility for Doorposts.
Pam homeschooled six kids while writing the first Doorposts books and charts, and today she continues to share her passion for helping families apply God’s Word. John now fixes people’s computer problems at a tech support company and tries to keep the beautiful property under control. Both enjoy being Grandpa and Nana to numerous grandchildren of varying shapes and sizes.