Help! I Want to Model Submission in Marriage
The world’s idea of a submissive wife is, to them, a humorous thought at best. Yet God’s idea is to give her the freedom to be the special person she was created to be. This mini-book looks at God’s idea of submission, defines what it does and does not mean, considers its implications in marriage, dispels lies, and ends with practical helps for application.
About the Author
Glenda Hotton is a counselor, a professor of women’s issues, and a speaker for women’s groups. Her testimony is an example of God’s sovereign grace to mend, fill, and use broken vessels for his glory.
Table of Contents
- 1 Me Submit? To Him?
- 2 Why Is Submission So Difficult?
- 3 God’s Solution
- 4 Applying the Truth of God’s Word to our Hearts
- Personal Application Projects
- Where Can I Get Further Help?
Other Minibooks in the HELP! Series:
- I’m a Single Mom
- I’m Drowning in Debt
- My Kids are Viewing Pornography
- My Marriage Has Grown Cold
- My Spouse Has Been Unfaithful
- My Teen is Gay
- My Toddler Rules the House
- Someone I Love has Alzheimer’s
- Someone I Love has Been Abused
- Someone I Love has Cancer
- He’s Struggling with Pornography
- She’s Struggling with Pornography
- I Can’t Forgive
- I Can’t Get Motivated
- I Can’t Handle All These Trials
- I Can’t Submit to my Husband
- I Feel Ashamed
- I Have Breast Cancer
- And of course, this one: Help! I Want to Model Submission in Marriage