God is Better than Trucks
Illustrated by Roger De Klerk
Do you love trucks? Trucks are powerful, big and fun, but God is better than Trucks! From A – Z, find out about Ambulances, Bulldozers and Car Carriers – and about how God is better than all of them. Full color pictures everywhere in this large book, and memory verses on each page too, to reinforce the point that God is stronger, faster, smarter, and better than them all!
Recommended Reading Level:
Read to me: age 0-4
Read myself: age 5-6
About the Author
Sarah Reju is a wife and home-schooling mom from Washington D. C. She serves with her husband Deepak Reju there at Capitol Hill Baptist Church, with biblical counseling and family ministries at CHBC.
“Small boys, especially, have a compelling interest in trucks! Always wished we could combine that interest with content about God’s attributes. This book does exactly that – masterfully. I appreciate all the different kinds of vehicles and the Bible verses that apply to each. Excellent content for the Christian family.” — Posted by Kid’s Librarian, Kansas (November 9, 2017)
Just for fun, we’d like to name for you all the vehicles included in God is Better than Trucks – from A to Z!
- Ambulances and Bulldozers!
- Car Carriers and Dump Trucks!
- Experimental Cars and Fire Trucks!
- High Speed Trains and Ice Cream Trucks!
- Jets and Kayaks!
- Lifeboats and Mixer Trucks!
- New cars and Off-Road Jeeps!
- Police Cars and Quick race cars!
- Rockets and School buses!
- Tractors and Underwater submarines!
- Vans and Wrecker Trucks
- eXcavators and Yellow Taxi cabs and even Zambonis!