Foster / MacDowell Lapbook
A Hands-on Activity to accompany Stephen Foster and his Little Dog Tray and Edward MacDowell and his Cabin in the Pines
Let your child get to know the composers even better with these hands-on activities.
This CD contains two lapbooks™ to be used with the Opal Wheeler books on the lives of Stephen Foster and His Little Dog Tray and Edward MacDowell and His Cabin in the Pines.
The Foster projects include:
* What I know about Steam Boats
* Minstrel Show tab book
* My First Printed Work
* A Mapwork book, and more
The MacDowell projects include:
* The Quakers
* Lady Liberty
* Woodland Sketches
* Vocabulary Flap fold
* Central Park Tour, and many more.
Use this hands-on activity CD to accompany your study of the composers. The CD includes directions for each project, all printable masters needed, and photos of the finished projects.
Other Volumes in the Great Composers Series:
See also the other volumes in this series, which includes
- Stephen Foster and His Little Dog Tray
- Edward MacDowell and His Cabin in the Pines
- Frederic Chopin, Son of Poland
- The Young Brahms
- Franz Schubert and His Merry Friends
- Mozart, the Wonder Boy
- Adventures of Richard Wagner
- Paganini: Master of Strings
- The Story of Peter Tchaikovsky
- Joseph Haydn: The Merry Little Peasant
- Ludwig Beethoven and the Chiming Tower Bells