The major hit movie about commitment to your marriage. Captain Caleb Holt lives by the old firefighter’s adage: Never leave your partner behind. Inside burning buildings, it’s his natural instinct. But when it comes to his dying marriage, it’s another story. After seven years of marriage, Caleb and Catherine Holt have drifted so far apart that they are ready to move on without each other. Yet as they prepare to enter divorce proceedings, Caleb’s father asks his son to try an experiment: The Love Dare.
While hoping The Love Dare won’t require him to bother with following Jesus Christ, Caleb commits to the challenge. But can he attempt to love his wife while avoiding God’s love for him? Will he be able to demonstrate love over and over again to a person that’s no longer receptive to his love? Or is this just another marriage destined to go up in smoke? A stirring story of perseverance in marriage.
From Sherwood Films, the creators of Facing the Giants and Flywheel.
- Making of Fireproof
- Commentary from the K. Brothers
- Fireproof Study Guide
- Rescued Clips: Deleted Scenes
- Fun Features:
- Fireproof in 60 Seconds
- Firegoofs: Outtakes
- Wayne on Wayne Mockumentary
- Firehouse Pranks: On-Set Fun!
- Ministry Tools
Exclusive Collector’s Edition Features:
- Filming A Movie en 30 Days: Fireproof Video Blog
- Wayne’s Firehouse Commentary
- Fun with Mr. Rudolph
- Casting Crowns Music Video: “Slow Fade”
- Safe Eyes
- English, Spanish, Portuguese Language (Audio)
- English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Korean, and Arabic Subtitles
- Closed Captions in English (for the hearing impaired)