Draw and Write Through History
The Six (6) Volume Set
Now you can combine art, history, and cursive handwriting all in one! Take your students on an exciting journey through time as they learn to draw and write their way through history.
An excellent supplement to any history curriculum! Whether you are using a classical, Charlotte Mason, or traditional textbook approach to teaching history, your students will retain more of what they have learned – and enjoy learning it! – by drawing and writing about each time period.
Includes these Six Volumes:
- Book 1: Creation Through Jonah
- Book 2: Greece and Rome
- Book 3: Vikings, Middle Ages, and the Renaissance
- Book 4: Pilgrims, Pirates, and Patriots
- Book 5: Napoleon to Lady Liberty, the World of the 1800s
- Book 6: Invention, Exploration, and War: The 20th Century
Each book comes in a lay-flat binding for drawing ease! Plus these other features:
Chronological, with an emphasis on Biblical history
Aimed at ages 8+, but adaptable for younger students
Each drawing is broken down into steps, and each step is shown in color. Starting with Creation, our books teach children how to draw things from history. Each drawing is broken down into steps, and each step is done in color. After each section there is a page of cursive handwriting copywork about that time period.
- An excellent supplement to ANY history curriculum!
- Reusable & non-consumable! Use with a notebook and/or sketch pad.
- Whether you use the classical, Charlotte Mason, or traditional text-book method, your students will retain more of what they have learned by drawing and writing about each time period.
- Great for birthdays, homeschool or private school classrooms!
About the Author and Illustrator
Carylee Gressman has nearly 20 years of homeschooling experience, a college background in teaching, and a love for children and history. The Gressman family also works for the homeschool art supply company Miller Pads and Paper. They spend their summer traveling to homeschool conferences across the country.
Peggy Dick is the artist. Each step-by-step drawing in the Draw and Write Through History is her illustration work. Peggy is a mother, a pastor’s wife, and a former graphic design artist for Reiman Publications.