Crossroads of Character
Learning to Make Wise Choices
Learn character with Cassidy, Luke, Lauren, Anne, Melody and Adam – the grandchildren of Rick & Marilyn Boyer! Follow these six cousins through their day-to-day learning adventures as they explore twelve different character qualities. Color photos on every page of this beautiful book, illustrated with the members of the Boyer family. Each chapter explains a real-life lesson learned in their own family life.
Large 9″ x 9″ hardcover book.
Includes chapters on:
* Obedience (doing what is expected of me, cheerfully, immediately and thoroughly)
* Patience (waiting with a happy heart)
* Honesty (always giving a truthful answer)
* Gratefulness (being sure to tell God and others thank you)
* Respectfulness (treating others with honor)
* Responsibility (doing my best at every job because Jesus is watching)
* Initiative (meeting a need without being asked)
* Diligence (doing my very best at every task given to me)
* Kindness (treating others as you would like to be treated by them)
* Self-control (controlling my desires to be more like Jesus)
* Contentment (knowing God has given me everything I need to be happy)
* Deference (sharing) (giving others first choice because they are special to God)
For children 4-6 years of age.