Scripture Memory for the Youngest
The title Dr. Woychuk gave to this book – Bible Forget-Me-Nots – came from a little book published in Boston in the 1800s, which he found in an old bookshop. It struck him as the perfect title for such a volume.
Scope of the Book
- The Infancy Connection: Here he states what the Word of God has to say to us about the memorizing of Scripture by children, from the very earliest possible age.
- Ten Bible verses to be memorized. Each comes with a color illustration and “little lights” related to the verse.
- Further Illuminations. The book concludes with helpful commentary on each verse, related songs and other tools to bend the nail over.
About the Author
Dr. N. A. Woychuk is the founder of Scripture Memory Fellowship, St. Louis, Missouri
The Memory Verses – in the New King James Version (NKJV):
- “But Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them.'” (Luke 18:16)
- “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved.” (Acts 16:31)
- “Speak , Lord, for your servant hears.” (1 Samuel 3:9)
- “Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; saved me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.” (Jeremiah 17:14)
- “Keep me as the apple of Your eye; hide me under the shadow of Your wings.” (Psalm 17:8)
- “Teach me Your way, O Lord, and lead me in a smooth path.” (Psalm 27:11)
- “Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him!” (Psalm 34:8)
- “Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing.” (Psalm 100:2)
- “Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.” (Job 37:14)
- “Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)