Are These the Last Days?
A Crucial Questions Book by Dr. R. C. Sproul
In this booklet from the Crucial Questions series, Dr. R.C. Sproul examines the Olivet discourse to glean from it truths regarding who Jesus was, what He really meant, and what His words mean for us today.
As a gifted communicator, R.C. Sproul has helped many believers grow in their understanding of such matters as the nature of God, the history of redemption, and the manner in which we are saved. Now Dr. Sproul’s lucid teaching on these vital matters is available in a series of concise booklets that are perfect for personal learning and refreshing, as well as small-group study.
The other Crucial Questions books by Dr. Sproul include:
- Who is Jesus?
- Does Prayer Change Things
- What is the Trinity?
- Does God Control Everything?
- Can I Know God’s Will?
- Can I Trust the Bible?
- Who is the Holy Spirit?
- Are These the Last Days?
- What is the Great Commission?
- Can I Lose My Salvation?
- What Can I Do with my Guilt?
- Can I Be Sure I’m Saved?
- How Should I Live in this World?
- How Do I Develop a Christian Conscience?
- Can I Have Joy in My Life?
- What Does it Mean to be Born Again?
- What is the Relationship Between Church and State?