A Young Man’s Guide to Making Right Choices
Guiding a boy toward making right choices will equip him to think carefully about his decisions, assuring a more fulfilling and successful life. In this book, Jim George focuses on all the high points of a young man’s life—the things that matter most. Teen guys will definitely learn why:
- Why prayer and Bible reading are so essential
- What makes for the best kinds of friendships
- How school and social skills contribute to a strong future
- How to stand strong against temptation and peer pressure
- What contributes to healthy and biblical perspectives on dating and purity
Young men will enjoy Jim’s balance of biblical insight, personal anecdotes, and candid forthrightness. And they’ll gain the skills they need for making right choices in response to all the challenges that come their way.
About the Author
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim is author of A Husband After God’s Own Heart and a series of books for young men on similar themes. He has an MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary and has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master’s Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.