A Proverbs Driven Life
Timeless Wisdom for Your Words, Work, Wealth and Relationships
A Proverbs Driven Life is a life, guided largely by the wisdom God has given us in the Book of Proverbs. By this wisdom we can learn how to live in light of what is really true about ourselves, one another, living in this deeply flawed world. Ultimately this is a book about life lived for God in the light of divine truth. It’s about life as God intends for us to live it.
“This is an artfully written work that reads effortlessly. It is an insightful digest of the reliable and unchanging wisdom of the world’s wisest man, and maintains a focus on Jesus, the embodiment of wisdom.” — Tedd Tripp, author of Shepherding A Child’s Heart
“Many books add to your knowledge. Reading this one will add to your wisdom as you learn how to read the Book of Proverbs, discerning in it both practical insights for living effectively and a signpost pointing your heart to Jesus Christ, the one who is himself the wisdom of God.” —Iain M. Duguid, Professor of Religion, Grove City College; Author of Living in the Grip of Relentless Grace and the Song of Songs Commentary in the Reformed Expository Commentary series.
- For a Life of Wisdom
- Thoughtful, Timely and True: The Mark of Wise Words
- Of Ants and Sluggards: Work as a Divine Calling
- Jacob Transformed: Integrity in the Marketplace
- Biblical Prosperity: Seeking Wealth with the Right Heart
- Financial Stewardship: Using Wealth for the Right Purposes
- Like Sam to Frodo: The Redemptive Power of Godly Friendship
- Lot’s Decline and Ruth’s Example: Reaching Out in Wisdom
- Noble Character: The Wise Choice in a Spouse
- Drink the Water, Flee the Fire: Marital Faithfulness
- Born Foolish: A Child’s Need for Discipline
About the Author
Anthony Selvaggio is an ordained minister, a lawyer, an author, a lecturer, and a visiting professor at Ottawa Theological Hall in Ottawa, Canada. Previously he was a visiting professor at the Reformed Presbyterian Theological Seminary in Pittsburgh and Theologian in Residence at the Rochester Reformed Presbyterian Church. He also served previously as the Senior Pastor of the College Hill Reformed Presbyterian Church in Beaver Falls, PA. He lives in Rochester, New York, with his wife, Michelle, and their two children, Katherine and James.